Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of School

We've had a great first week. I started last Wednesday with our new schedule. The children seemed to be excited with doing school. They actually looked forward to their last subjects since it involved computer time. I am trying to teach my son how to type. We have a very basic typing program that teaches with a series of games. He seems to be catching on.

My other children love computer time too. Learning Spanish with Switched on Schoolhouse was somewhat of a last minute idea of mine, since I will be having my son do Latin and didn't purchase enough curriculum for anyone else. The Spanish program can have up to eight different students learning at a time. This seems to be really working out for us.

All in all, this last week was great. I hope the rest of the year turns out to be just as fun!

1 comments:

team gesink said...

Hi Deena,
Thank you for your mention and support of our Switched on Schoolhouse Curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications. We would appreciate it very much if you would please post a link from your blog to our website (http://www.aop.com). Thanks and have a fantastic day!

AOP