Monday, June 23, 2008

The Bookstore

How many of you have found yourself lost in the bookstore? Kind of fun 'uh? There are so many books to look at. So many to buy. This has become my new hobby. In fact the last two dates I've gone on with my husband, we have found ourselves at the bookstore. I am loving it. Okay, I've only been homeschooling for 5 years now. I admit I am still an amature. Sooner or later the love of books becomes a homeschool family addiction. First it started with my daughter. It was my fault. I was the one who had to teach her how to read! Don't get me wrong, I love to read too. Then I found the bookstore. These books aren't that expensive to buy either. They are only the price of a really expensive mocha! I even found some of J.R.R. Tolkien books for $2.99! Can you believe that? Guess that series has lost some popularity, or else they had a really big shipment come in and needed to make more room for other books. I just wish I didn't have those Tolkien books already, or I would have taken advantage of that killer deal!

I've been reading Peter Pan to my children. They love it. It's too bad the babysitter finished the book with them tonight. Now I need to find another book. Guess I should go back to the bookstore.... But my husband had to drag me out of there already once tonight. Said he didn't want to spend our whole date on books! We had lots of fun though, and contributed our part to the economy. Thank you, God, for the bookstore!

0 comments: